Ohio This Weekend!

2:16 AM, Sunday, April 5, 2009 / Posted by Christy /

I'll be in Ohio in just a few days! I'm pretty excited about seeing my family and friends. I really missed being able to go home for Christmas...more than I even realized at the time I think. So, since I found a cheap fare and have copious time on my hands, Easter weekend seemed like a good time to go. As always, I'll be splitting time between family and friends. On Friday I'm going to go to Dayton to see my friends and have dinner. If you'd like to come, leave a comment and I'll give you the full details, but I think I invited most people on Facebook.

Since I was bored today and I've discovered that my new digital camera takes decent video, I decided to make a little video invite to put on the Facebook evite page. I'll share it here to, for your amusement:



Well, I'm off to bed because I have to serve at church tomorrow. I'm excited because it's the first Sunday at our new location, which is right down the street from my apartment! Now I just have to walk a couple blocks! Observe on this map:

A is my house and B is the church! I can so walk there in, like, less than 5 minutes! I'm stoked.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment