A couple weeks ago, I finally fulfilled my video game dream. I purchased Guitar Hero for Wii! I wasn't planning on buying it...or any other game for a while. I have no job and am low on funds. I'm happy with the two games I got for Christmas (Mario Party 8 and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) and the classic games I've downloaded (Mario 1, Mario 3, and Zelda).
Then I walked into Circuit City.
If you're not aware, every Circuit City in the country is closing very soon. Therefore, they are selling all their merchandise at Black Friday-like prices. I wandered in the other day to check out the discounts. I didn't intend to buy much, but thought it was worth a look around. I did have my eyes peeled for Guitar Hero and other things I wanted for my Wii. But all I could find were stacks and stacks of the guitar controllers, not the actual game. I made several laps around the store and was about to leave when I made one last trip through the video game section, and peeked around a corner I hadn't noticed before. And there it was. An entire wall of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Edition on sale for only $40! That's about 50% off! I snagged it.
I've been playing pretty frequently since I bought it. I've beat the easy and medium level and am beginning to tackle hard...which is true to its name. And I still have to get through expert. Perhaps some day I'll be a real fake Guitar Hero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment