Warmed Up Like Biscuits

12:05 AM, Tuesday, January 6, 2009 / Posted by Christy /

I didn't see this SNL episode the first time around, so I'm a little behind the times, but this is so funny that I believe it is worth sharing. Better late than never. I had to scour the internet to find this sketch because the people at NBC are jerks and they don't want people to know when they do something really really funny on their network, so they take it off YouTube. How's that working for you, NBC? The weather still nice there in 4th place?

Anyway, here it is:

single ladies...!?- SNL w/ Beyonce (feat. Justin Timberlake)


P.S. Justin Timberlake is one of the funniest people ever who does not make being funny his primary career. He may be a singer, but whenever he is on Saturday Night Live, he kills. And you can tell from the number of times he's been asked back and by the fact that he has his own featured characters and sketches that he has made a short list in the hosts hall of fame that Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin, Christopher Walkin, and Tom Hanks. Yeah. He's pretty funny.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on January 6, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Have to agree - Timberlake is hilarious. Beyonce and Rudd do a good job of keeping straight faces.

Post a Comment