In the past couple weeks, I have learned a lot about Sarah Palin. She's a mom, her son is going off to war, her teen daughter is about to give birth, she has a baby with down syndrome, she's attractive, only 2 years ago she was a small town mayor in Alaska. She seems like a pretty good mom, a nice woman, someone most women in this country would probably like to be friends with. They might think, "She's just like me!" But I personally don't anyone "just like me," or just like anyone else I am acquainted with for than matter, to run this country. The Vice President should be smarter than me, more informed than me, tougher than me, more compassionate than me. Is Sarah Palin really these things?
This weekend I saw the hilarious season opener to Saturday Night Live. Tina Fey, back just for this sketch, was spot on as always:
While this sketch was really funny, the reality it was based on really isn't:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You go girl. I posted about the "Obama Waffles" some Christian group had for sale.. have you seen that? Its under "I am so mad I could spit" on my blog.
Unbelievable.
Post a Comment