Fashion Rocks...well...rocked! I had so much fun! All day was pretty easy. I just helped supervise crews setting up a small platform for interviews. The platform was right at the end of the red carpet. So, when the event began, the celebrities ended their walks by hopping up onto this platform to be interviewed for the Style Network by Jay Manuel of America's Next Top Model, who by the way was very nice and pretty fun to work with. They were also asked to sign a guitar for charity. While all this was going on I had a prime spot for photos: right on the red carpet and right next to the interview platform. I'd like to remind you while looking at these photos that my iPhone does not have a zoom lens. I was really this close!
Jay Manuel with another host for E! named Debbie. I'm not really familiar with her, but she was nice.
Vera Wang goes rocker
Those are just a few of my best shots! I also got to see many, many more stars including Ciera, Chris Brown, John Legend, Dennis Leary, Rihanna, Vanessa Carlton, Hayden Panetierre, Leona Lewis, Hillary Swank, Vivica A. Fox, LL Cool J, Charlize Theron, Fergie, Hillary Swank, and Natasha Beddingfield. Sadly, no Nicole Kidman. Oh, well. I'm not complaining! If you want to see more photos, head over to my Facebook. I've also uploaded the photos on Flickr, but they are totally disorganized and not captioned, so I wouldn't recommend looking there at the moment.
1 comments:
Girl,
you have the coolest life. I am glad you blog for the rest of us whose days are filled with a little less excitement!
Post a Comment