I'm so excited! I just got my first ever job in television! It's just a one-day thing, but, hey, it's a start! Tomorrow I'm going to be working on the red carpet for the kick-off concert for New York Fashion Week, Fashion Rocks at Radio City Music Hall. E! Television is covering the event on the red carpet and I'm going to be supervising crews as they set up stages and so forth. Hopefully after a day of work, I'll get to see some stars up close! The list of performers includes Beyoncé, The Black Eyed Peas, Chris Brown, Kid Rock, Duffy, Fergie, Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban (with Nicole Kidman?? I love her!), Mariah Carey, Rihanna, One Republic, and Timbaland with special guest Lynyrd Skynyrd.
So, if you'd like to watch what I'm working on, you can tune into The Style Newtwork at around 8:00pm Monday night to see the stars arriving. Then, you can watch the concert on CBS at 9pm. Yay!
The other exciting thing that happened today is that I think I created the perfect combination at Pinkberry. Vanilla frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries, pineapple, and fruity pebbles. Yum! It was fruity goodness. But if you live in Ohio and are jelous of my ability to create such fruity deliciousness, you should check out Pinkberry knock-off Yagoot. It is almost as good as the original. Labels: Fashion Rocks, Pinkberry, Yagoot
0 comments:
Post a Comment