iAddicted

10:46 PM, Friday, February 29, 2008 / Posted by Christy /

When I got this job with Theatreworks, I decided that I would buy myself a little something that I had been wanting as a gift to myself for getting some steady employment...and working my butt off. I was thinking about finally buying a Wii, but instead I settled on a iPhone! It was a good choice. Especially for my job right now. It is already making my life SO much easier. I can pull up maps when we get confused with directions. I can make notes to myself without needing a paper and pencil. I can check and reply to email all day long. And, most importantly, I can watch YouTube on all those long car rides. Yeah, it is as amazing as it looks in the commercials.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/10-15-07-iphone.jpg

Of course, today when I left the phone in the dressing room for a minute and went out to the theatre lobby, Alli promptly took several pictures of herself and set this little gem as my phone's desktop:

So, when I checked my phone part way through the show, I was greeted with that beautiful face. I think it's a keeper.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment