It Was A Graveyard Smash

5:13 PM, Monday, October 29, 2007 / Posted by Christy /

It's almost Halloween! Surprisingly, I'm pretty excited about Halloween. I mean, Halloween was always REALLY fun until I was about 12. But once you're too old to trick-or-treat, it just becomes stress over what I'm going to do and what costume I'm going to wear. I think the best costume I've had as an adult was my sophomore year of college I dressed up with a group and we were the four kids from Scooby-Doo. I was Daphne, and I think it's probably the best looking home made costume I've ever done. I'd post a picture, but that was before the days of my digital camera...anyway. This year I'm going to be a fairy princess, which is what I was in 1st grade. But it's alright to repeat costumes after 18 years, I think. But I'm sure my costume won't be as elaborate as the one I wore when I was 7. I was looking for something that wouldn't be too cumbersome on the subway. I'll be sure to get some pictures. I think we're going to a bar that we went to the other night...it's new and I forget the name of it. But anyway, we saw a flyer that they're having a Halloween party, and what's better than a party that you don't have to plan yourself?

Oh, so baseball season is officially over, which is a bummer. I'm happy that the Red Sox won though, because for a Yankees fan (which I'm not), the only thing worse than the Mets winning the World Series is the Red Sox winning the World Series. And in my head, that's still a small victory for me.

UPDATE: Here's a picture of me in costume! I seem to have someone (someone being my friend Bruce) hanging on my wings. See more photos by clicking my flikr badge to the right.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3884/halloween005yj7.jpg

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment