A Good Farmer has come to an end. I really had a lot of fun doing this show. I would really love to hang out with everyone again, but, unfortunately, this is often easier said than done. I could count on one hand the number of people I've done a show with that I still hang out with once the show is over. But Bo and I have vowed to at least hang out with Sharon, a cast member, and her husband Stu. We got along with them really well, so hopefully we will keep up a friendship with them. I also hope I can hang out with my ASM Jimmy again...or perhaps even work together again. We just got along really well, and found ourselves particularly hilarious whenever we were around each other.
Stu and Sharon
Jimmy
It's seeming more like fall these days, and I'm enjoying the weather. If it doesn't get any colder, I'll be happy. But more than just the weather, I love seeing the pumpkins piled up outside the produce stores, the fund-raiser apple sales, pumpkin spice lattes and caramel apple cider at Starbucks. I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's definitely one of my favorite holidays. As of last year, I have a new part of my family to spend Thanksgiving with. I used to spend the day with my Dad's side of the family in Illinois. Now I go to New Jersey to see my aunt and cousins there. I just really look forward to turkey and potatoes and pumpkin pie. As long as all those things are present, I'm happy wherever I end up.
I put in a few hours of work for the Public Theatre today, the same theatre that puts on the wildly popular Shakespeare In the Park productions every summer. I just helped load supplies into the rehearsal room and various other pre-rehearsal tasks for their up coming show, Yellow Face. It was only one day of work, but I'm hoping it's enough to get my foot in the door with this theatre. I'd love to work with them again...for more than one day.
I put in a few hours of work for the Public Theatre today, the same theatre that puts on the wildly popular Shakespeare In the Park productions every summer. I just helped load supplies into the rehearsal room and various other pre-rehearsal tasks for their up coming show, Yellow Face. It was only one day of work, but I'm hoping it's enough to get my foot in the door with this theatre. I'd love to work with them again...for more than one day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment