My Life This Monday

12:05 AM, Monday, June 1, 2009 / Posted by Christy /

Adam helped me perform some minor maintenance on the new blog yesterday, and now it looks just lovely. It's nice to have 2 web designers in the family. He told me he'd just charge me $20 for our consultation. I told him he'd get it...never. Ah, family.

In case you were wondering, still no AC installed. I contacted one guy who never showed up when he was supposed to, but that's ok because I was beginning to think he couldn't really do it anyway. I've since contacted a second person who responded quickly and enthusiastically initially, but I haven't heard much from him since. I don't really think I should be chasing HIM down if he really wants the job, you know? So I might be moving on to contestant #3 soon. Why do people have to be so flaky? At least it's not really hot yet.

Eduardo and I are momentarily heading to the Boat Basin for the first time this season. I LOVE that place. If you ever come visit me, I will probably take you there.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment