
Wow, I have had a very busy couple weeks. Not only are things picking up with Happy Hour and Studio42, but then there's also all those crazy summer activities. Yes, it's been busy, but fun.
This July 4th was one of the best in recent years. Marylin and I decided to go out to Coney Island and spend the day like the real New Yorkers do (well, Marylin IS a real New Yorker...so...). We just missed the Hot Dog Eating Contest (oh, darn), but we did go to Astroland (see above photo), the beach, and the New York Aquarium. And we made it back to Manhattan in time for the Macy's Fireworks! Yes, a very full, very exhausting day.
AND! Yesterday I finally made it to Six Flags. I've been wanting to go all season, but the tour and things have been preventing it. But yesterday I had the whole day off, and I finally found someone who's not afraid of roller coasters to go with me, my friend Tucker. We had a really good time in spite of the fact that it rained toward the end of the day, and Tucker lost his phone on that roller coaster we're standing in front of. But we did get frozen lemonade, and that's really all it takes to keep me happy.
Photos of my latest adventures can be found on my flickr page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment