The Tent Is Up!

4:20 PM, Tuesday, April 1, 2008 / Posted by Christy /

Sarah Cool has requested some details about something I mentioned in my previous post as an answer to a blog survey question. Yes, my mom was in the circus when she was in college.She did a form of acrobatics called Adagio. And because Sarah was so very curious about it, she sent me a few pictures:


Mom and her adagio partner at a performance.

A clown skit


My favorite picture of Mom doing some tricks on spring break.

So, there's the details, Sarah!

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by sarah cool on April 1, 2008 at 8:22 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! This is seriously awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love it! What a cool history to have.

Anonymous on April 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM

I, for one, saw your mom when she was doing her acrobatics in college and she was amazing. I'm not just saying that because she is my aunt. Julia, Janice and I are all looking forward to seeing you and Junie B Jones on May 1 in Englewood. Actually, Julia isn't, because we haven't told her yet, because if we DID tell her she would not sleep between now and then. We'll probably tell her on April 30th! Take care. love, Anne

Post a Comment