OMG TMI

7:01 PM, Thursday, March 27, 2008 / Posted by Christy /

I got this survey from Alli's blog. Her excuse for filling it out is to try to bring on sleep. My excuse is that I am FIGHTING sleep. Although I had a 6:45am call this morning, and a 7:15am call tomorrow, I still think 7:05pm is a bit early to call it a day. It's still light out, for goodness sakes! Anyway, I hadn't actually seen a survey like this before, so I thought it was worth subjecting all of you to my answers.

10 bands/singers I love:

1. The Beatles
2. Sufjan Stevens
3. Ben Folds
4. Green Day
5. Oliver Boyd
6. Kanye West
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. Rufus Wainwright
9. Sarah McLachlan
10. Linkin Park

9 things I love to eat/drink:

1. Captain Morgan
2. Guacamole
3. Boneless Buffalo Wings
4. Ice Cream
5. Fruity Pebbles
6. Real Mac and Cheese (not kraft!)
7. Chili's chips and salsa
8. Pineapple
9. Spinach

8 things I like to wear:

1. Perfectly fitting jeans
2. Flip flops
3. Band t-shirts
4. PJ pants
5. Flowy skirts
6. Empire waisted tops/dresses
7. Earrings
8. Shorts

7 things I like to do for fun:

1. Go out to fun bars
2. Watch TV/Movies
3. Go to waterparks
4. Go to the beach
5. See good friends
6. Take my cat to Riverside Park
7. Read

6 things I don't understand:

1. War
2. Calvinism
3. The Book of Revelation
4. Why any woman would fight for the affection of Flavor Flav
5. Dark matter
6. The appeal of drug use

5 of the best feelings in the world:

1. Knowing someone loves you
2. Pleasant anticipation
3. Laughing until you cry
4. Absolute contentment
5. Waking up completely refreshed

4 things I want to do before I die:

1. Own a little corner of the world
2. Travel to every continent (3 down, 4 to go)
3. Find a life partner
4. Give my parents some grandchildren

3 random things about me:

1. I'm double jointed
2. My mom was in the circus
3. I have many medical problems that can't keep me down

2 of my favorite stores:

1. Target
2. Nintendo World

1 thing worth waiting for:

1. A lifetime of wisdom and experience

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by sarah cool on March 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM

your MOM was in the CIRCUS???? i need details.

Post a Comment